Full Results: CLICK HERE
- Shelby Smallwood keeps getting better as she set personal bests in the 100 and 200 meters Saturday. Smallwood ran 12.30 in the 100 meters finishing 3rd in the invitational heat and 25.40 in the Seeded division for the 200 meters.
- Bryon Houp continues to drop his times as well setting personal bests in the 200 and 400 meters. He became only the second runner in school history to break 50 seconds in the 400 running 49.81. He closes in on Rubin Williams school record of 49.50 set in 2001. He came back later in the day and ran 22.15 in the 200 meters which moves him up the Warrior's all-time list to 5th.
- Cal McNabb was just off of his PR running 50.87 for 400 meters placing 7th in the Seeded race.
- Sophomore Ryan Severson matched his best time ever in the 100 meters running 11.22 and narrowly missed another in the 200 meters running 22.87.
- Sean Davis ran a season best in the 800 meters placing 3rd in the invitational heat with a 1:56.20.