- Athiya Iese set the freshman record in the shot put with a toss of 38 feet, 2 inches bettering Ronna Stone and Elena Bruckners record of 36-2.
- Sophomore Kiko Li dropped nearly 10 seconds off her 1600 meter best finishing in 5:45. Sophomore Venassa Zenere joins the "Sub-6" club with a strong debut of 5:50.
- Sophomore Nedu Ndili ran a four second personal best to finish the 800 meters in 2:01 which moves him to #3 all-time for the Warriors.
- Freshman Joe Renati won his first race at 3200 meters setting his second personal best of the day, he ran a 4:54 mile earlier.
- A group of underclassman boys running in the varsity division ran the 4 x 400 meters in 3:39, the #8 all-time mark in school history.
- Sophomore Will Bainbridge landed on the team all-time list in his debut at the 300 meter hurdles, he is #10 all-time.
- It was a three win day for sophomore Matt Weeks who won the high jump, long jump, triple jump. He also split a 55 second leg on the 4 x 400 meter relay.
- Sophomore Trent Lauback won the 100, 200 and was a leg on the 4 x 100 meter relay. His time of 23.41 in the 200 meters was a personal best.
Post a Comment