Full Results: CLICK HERE
- Impressive early season marks came from a slew of young talent. Nick Trofort (12.05), Trent Laubach (12.05) and Javon Sturns (12.11) all hovered around the 12 second barrier in the 100 meters.
- The Frosh-Soph relay team got off to a good start winning in 46.91
- Dylan McCreery won the Frosh-Soph shot put surpassing the 40 foot mark for the first time this season. He continues to show steady improvement improving over two feet in as many weeks!
- Max More cracked 100 feet in the discus last week and followed that up with an impressive showing int he shot put hitting 37-1 in his season debut.
- Lots of solid performances in the distances: Joe Renati ran 5:13 in the 1600; Michael Min (2:17), Francisco Herrera (2:19) and Sam Cuevas (2:22) in the 800, all of whom earned personal bests on the day.