D'Angelo McKenzie ran a personal best in the 100 meters lowering his school record to 14.90. He is the CCS leader in the event. The field events continued to shine sweeping the throws. Dylan McCreery (shot put), Max Moore (discus), Anna Maumalunga (shot put & discus) took home wins on the day.
Links: Results / Pics
- The all-freshman team of Emily Hidalgo, Nina Barry, Fallon Dexheimer & Amber Lao smashed their season best, running 51.67 which lands #11 all-time in school history and a new frosh-soph school record for the event!
- Frosh-Soph boys lowered their season best in a photo finish with Bellarmine, finishing second. Their time of 44.94 is less than 0.4 seconds off the record of 44.56 set in 2009.
- Skyler Loving-Black won the Frosh-Soph high jump with a season best 5-8. On the last attempr Loving-Black cleared 5-10 but knocked the bar off with his hand. He took an extra jump and cleared a personal best 5-10, unofficially post competition.
- Cameron Lockard got a personal best 4:41 to win the 1600 meters. Sam Cuevas was second in 4:43.
- Caitlyn Rowland won the 400 (61.78) and the 300 hurdles (49.26).