There was little relief from the swirling headwinds winds that proved tough on competitors and 'PR' aspirations. Still, the Warriors saw some outstanding marks as there were 53 new lifetime bests set on the day.
One such highlight came in the girls 100 meters as Fallon Dexheimer becomes just the third freshman in school history to break 13 seconds running a sizzling 12.98 seconds. Nina Barry was right there in a photo finish, running a personal best 13.00. Caitlyn Rowland also ran a personal best of 13.21. Skye Scott (13.56) and Alexis Zenere (13.87) also hit personal bests. This marks ten Lady Warriors that have run in the 13's or better this season.
- Nick Trofort was a double winner taking both the 100 & 200 meters.
- Skylar Loving-Black & David Shao hit personal bests in the frosh-soph 100 meters marking thirteen boys who have broken 12 seconds for 100 meters, a team record.
- Max Moore (discus) & Dylan McCreery (shot put) won their respective event and remain undefeated in league competition.
- Will Bainbridge won the varsity long jump with a mark of 18-0, a great mark jumping into a mpnster headwind.
- Two different Hoque's took first in three events on the day. Seth Hoque won the frosh-soph long jump and triple jump, his older brother Tim won the varsity triple jump.
- Camille Johnson hit a personal best of 33-5 in the shot put.