- Nick Trofort ran to two personal bests on the day running 11.54 in the 100 meters and 24.33. He was the team's top finisher in both events on the day.
- Melissa Reese has had a stand out season this spring. She was once again the team's top sprinter placing in both the 100 and 200 meters. Her time in the girls 100 (13.24) was a personal best.
- Ashley Lara was a double winner bring home wins in both the 1600 and 400 meters. Running away from the field in the 1600 she impressively came back just 20 minutes later to finish the 400 in 60.82 seconds.
- Jonathan Sum debuted in the 110 hurdles running impressive in his first race finishing in 17.33.
- Mathew Weeks won the 300 hurdles in a personal best 43.09. Styler Gregg also had a personal best 45.09.
- The frosh-sops throwers were impressive: Daniel Machado had a breakthrough launching one 42-0; Max Moore had a personal best 110-6 moving him to #10 all-time for the Warriors.
Post a Comment