I hope that you have all enjoyed some time away and have spent some quality time with your family and friends. If you are in town and available please join us Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:30 am at the McAbee entrance of Quicksilver. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t run a step or already crushing it, come out and join us! Running with teammates and friends can be that extra motivation you might need to get that run in. Running together as one will be the difference between being a good team and a GREAT team. This summer lets work hard together and make this the best summer yet!
[Note: A detailed training schedule will be e-mailed monthly. If you would like to be added to our distribution list please e-mail Coach Small at firstname.lastname@example.org.]
Summer Team Runs:
- When: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Where: Quicksilver Park
- When: Meet at McAbee entrance @ 7:30 am; Run departs for stretching tree @ 7:40 am
Three Goals for the Month of June:
- Increase your mileage. You are made of the same muscle and bone as me, you can do it. Find your own sweet spot.
- Meet with the group at least three times a week. Running with others helps keep you motivated.
- Don't try to impress anyone, run within yourself. Relax, the real training doesn't begin until September.
Hope to see you all on the trails!