WCAL FINALS @ CRYSTAL SPRINGS
The WCAL Finals are Wednesday, October 31st and our boys & girls are gearing up to put forth their best effort and continue this amazing year for VC Cross Country. The Warriors are coming off of their best performance of the year at the WCAL race at Golden Gate Park as both teams battle to qualify for the CCS Championship.
This is our last race as an entire team and it is one of my personal favorites all year. Crystal Springs is a great “spectators course” that allows you to see the majority of the race. If you have not yet been to a race this is one you don’t want to miss!
We would like to do something special for our runners and we need your help! We are asking the ALL parents/family members come out and support the VC Cross Country during this final WCAL meet. Our goal is to have an army of supporters to cheer and support each VC runners with the hopes to help them reach their target goals for this important meet. Your support will help each runner along the course and give them the recognition they each deserve for all their hard work this season.
- Take Highway 280 to Highway 92 (toward San Mateo)
- Take Highway 92 to Ralston Avenue Exit
- At the exit ramp light, Turn LEFT onto Ralston Avenue
- Turn RIGHT on Hallmark, follow to course site.
- A mile or so on the right hand side, up the hill, look for Hallmark Park (between Comstock Circle and Wakefield Dr.).
- Park on street and walk up to the course.