- Theodore King bettered his own school record in the shot put with a throw of 49-1.25.
- Ryan Severson was a double winner, taking first in the 100 & 200 meters.
- Lydia Sum took first in the JV Girls Triple Jump with a mark of 32-11.75, the best mark of the day for any level. Her mark currently places her #3 all-time for the Warriors and is a Freshman record.
- Jessica Xu took 10 seconds off of her best in the 3200 meters running 12:19, currently 8th all-time for the Warriors. Amy Reyes' time of 12:54 is the 5th runner this year for the Warriors to run in the 12's for two miles.
- Eyobed Mesfun broke-through in the 1600 meters running 4:51, winning for the second time this season.