The Warriors open their season March 9th at the Dan Gabor Distance Invitational in Pleasanton and March 10th at the K-Bell Invitational at Westmont High School.
- The South Bay Express Sprint Medley team won in a time of 3:31.76. The team consisted of three Valley Christian runners: Byron Marshall, Julian Tuyor and Sean Davis. Davis split an unofficial 1:53.7 for his 800 meter split, a fantastic mark for running at 4,500 feet this early in the season.
- Byron Marshall returned to the track after a season off in spectacular fashion winning the 60 meters in a time of 6.85.
- Kristin Sato's jump of 17-10.5 in the long jump was good enough for 8th place in what was her first ever indoor meet. She also was a member of the South Bay Express Sprint Medley team that finished 4th in 4:16.79.
- Shelby Smallwood ran 7.75 to finish 9th, bettering her time at this race last season. She also ran 200 meters on the 4th place SMR.
- Julian Tuyors ran 23.78 in the 200 meter preliminary while freshman Blair Ewers had a solid showing running 25.14.